Friday, April 03, 2009

a new beginning

Posted by Ross |

salam to everyone,

phew... finally my new blog is ready (with some expert helps of course).... after spending so many hours reading other people blogs including my students ... i'm finally ready to embark on the world of blogging ...

this blog is dedicated to my family and friends and it will focus on few topics
a. diet and nutrition .....as this is my area of expertise
b. current issuess ... i.e sports and politics as this is my area of interest
c. campus activities ..... as this where i work and i'm pretty involved with student programmes
...and lastly anything that comes into mind hehehe

so see you guys soon with my ramblings....

adiosss

1 comments:

kuizikel said...

welcome to blogging world.. jangan lupa masukkan tips2 diet :)...hehe... skali tengok dah 3 entry... hebat2...keep on writing

Post a Comment